May flowers are here! Inspired by the blooming beauty (and my ever-present sweet tooth), I've put together a list of yummy edible floral treats to make this season:
1. Crystallized Flowers via Leite's Culinaria.
2. Shortbread Cookies with Edible Flowers via Sugar & Charm.
3. Violet Macarons with Violet and Vanilla Bean Buttercream via Tartelette.
4. Rosewater Panna Cotta via Sips and Spoonfuls.
5. Spring Flower Lollipops via Sprinkle Bakes.
6. Cake with Edible Flowers via designlovefest.
7. Bellini Popsicles with Edible Flowers via Honestly Yum.
8. Rosey Rocky Road Raw Brownies via Ascension Kitchen.
9. Floral Marshmallows via Proper.
10. Color Blocked Chocolate via Paper & Stitch.
What are you making with all the flowers popping up?