florapothecarie Press Kit
Thank you for your interest in florapothecarie! As a one-woman-owned brand, I so appreciate your help in spreading the word.
Here you can find photos and copy that will help you share the florapothecarie story.
For more info about working with florapothecarie or for press inquiries, please send Sami a note at sami [at] florapothecarie.com
florapothecarie is a line of 100% natural & vegan skincare & bath products, lovingly handcrafted in small batches by herbalist Sami Jo Artus in Connecticut.
I believe in taking care of our planet, our animals, and ourselves. florapothecarie is PETA and Leaping Bunny certified as cruelty-free and vegan, which means I never use any animal fats or byproducts, nor do I test on animals. I use eco-friendly glass and biodegradable cardboard packaging.
The florapothecarie motto: You’re a natural beauty; keep your beauty natural.™
Health & Eco-Conscious Brand Talking Points
|100% Natural||Made with Organic Ingredients||Made with Fair Trade Ingredients||Handmade with Love by an Herbalist||Eco-Friendly & Recyclable Packaging||Leaping Bunny Certified as Cruelty-Free||PETA Certified as Cruelty-Free & Vegan|
florapothecarie is committed to the health and future of our planet. Here's what that looks like:
- florapothecarie products contain no toxic chemicals and nothing artificial, which means they're safe for you and safe for the earth.
- ingredients are sustainably harvested, Fair Trade Certified, and certified organic or non-GMO whenever possible.
- Products are minimally packaged in glass jars & bottles and paperboard containers, which are easily reusable, recyclable, or compostable. No extra unnecessary boxes or plastic.
- All orders are shipped carbon neutral, and we've partnered with eco-friendly shop Cinder + Salt to offer local pickup in Middletown, CT.
- Gift & shipping boxes, tissue paper, marketing collateral, business cards, and everything we print at home is made from or printed on recycled materials or post-consumer waste paper.
- We recycle and compost everything we possibly can. We're proud that our recycling bin is always more full than our trash can!
Click the images or links below to view and download high-res product photos.