Konjac sponges are made from 100% pure vegetable fiber of the konjac root. Its soft texture gently exfoliates while washing away dirt and oil. Konjac fibers contain antioxidants, fatty acids, and many vitamins and minerals which nourish and smooth skin. Each sponge is about 3" wide.
- Original - white
- Rose - magenta
- French Red Clay - dark red
- Lycopene - coral
How to use a Konjac Sponge:
1. Soak the sponge in water for a few seconds and squeeze several times to expel excess water before using.
2. Add a few drops of your favorite cleanser to the sponge and massage gently in circular motions on the face or body.
3. Rinse the sponge and squeeze gently until it’s mostly dry.
4. Hang sponge away from running water to dry. Replace after 3 months.